NanoSPR USB driver install instructions
1. Download USB driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8:
2.Click on the link to start installation of USB driver for NanoSPR 6XX/8XX:
3. The driver installation wizard will start, click "Next":
4. Click "I accept the terms of the license agreement":
5. Select the folder where to install the driver (you can leave the default location):
6. Click "Install" to begin installation:
7. Installation is in progress:
8. Click "Finish" to finalize the installation and begin CP210x driver installation:
9. Click "Install" to begin CP210x driver installation:
10.Driver install progress (may take a few minutes):
11. Driver was successfully installed, click "OK" to close the window:
12. Restart the Windows (to make sure device driver will initialize properly).
13. Now plug in NanoSPR Device USB cable to any available computer USB port, plugin power supply and turn the power switch on the NanoSPR device.
Windows will detect the "Silicon Laboratories CP210X" device and will install it in the system.
The device driver is installed at this point.