1. Make sure that USB driver was previously installed, the device is connected to the computer USB port and turned on.
2. Download the latest software for NanoSPR 8XX:
3.Click on the link to run the device software setup:
4. Double click on downloaded installation file to begin the setup, click "Next":
5. Please provide customer information, click "Next":
6. Select destination folder, click "Next":
7. Review information before installation, click "Install":
8. Installation is in progress:
9. Software setup complete, click "Finish":
10. On the first run, the software will ask to select the connection port and prism type.
Select any com port and F1-65 prism for liquid measurements or K8-50 for measurements of gas samples.
Note: the device has to be turned on and connected to the USB port. The port selection window lists all COM ports that are actually available in the system. When the device is disconnected, the corresponding COM port disappears from the Windows.
11. Software setup is complete.
You should see the main software window (in example shown the software after an experiment):
Note: in case you see messages "unable to open com port" and "port not open"
please try the following:
a. Restart the device software.
b. Make sure that USB driver was previously installed.
c. Check if the device is turned on.
d. Check if the device USB cable is connected to the computer port.
Go to Windows Start -> Control Panel -> System and Security -> System:
In System click on Device Manager. In Device Manager expand "Ports (COM & LPT)":
e. Try to change USB port, used by the device, please follow these instructions: